2019 New Mexico Mission Trip
- Cost estimate: $900
- Location: La Vida Mission
- Website: https://www.lavidamission.org/
- Target: La Vida Mission, a Non-Profit Christian Mission to the Navajo Nation for 50+ years
La Vida Mission provides:
- A Seventh-day Adventist based boarding academy for Navajo children (grades K -12).
- Mail service for 200+ families in our community who might otherwise not be able to receive essential mail due to lack of transportation (no rural mail delivery and over 85 miles between Post Offices).
- Life-sustaining water to many families here in the desert who have no wells or other source of water to support their families and livestock (3 Million gallons/year)
- Evangelistic outreach with on-going Bible studies, a Healthy Lifestyle Education Center, a Prison Ministry, a Church Plant (Crownpoint), a Community Services Center
- Most importantly, our aim is to share Jesus with all those around us.
Specific projects: assist with on-going construction and repair projects, interact with the students – forming friendships and connections which we hope will continue after the mission trip, plan and give worships in the dorms, Sabbath services and music, assist the school’s community evangelism programs.