Has Weimar’s vision for God’s last day work captured your heart? Would you like to use your skills to contribute to our mission to heal people’s bodies and souls, and educate young people for God’s service? If so, you may be the kind of person we are looking for to become part of our Weimar family. We invite you to review the positions we currently have available and fill out an application. Or if you have a talent you think may be helpful in our work, you may contact us directly.
General Employment Requirements and Information
- You must be a sincere Seventh-day Adventist Christian in good standing with your church.
- If you are international, you must have your R-1 visa or permanent green card. We cannot process any new visa applications at this time.
- Volunteers must commit to work at least 2 months, be over 18, and preferably single. Most positions can be filled by volunteers providing the volunteer is able to commit for extended periods of time.
- On campus housing is provided at rate that is much lower than prevailing community rates.
- We amortize moving expenses over a 3-year period.
- We also provide discounted education for staff students from elementary through the college years.
- We are affiliated with the Northern and Central CA Conferences of SDAs, are members of ASI, and hold non-profit status.
Human Resources Director
PO Box 486
Weimar, CA 95736